Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


August 25, 2010

God's Sense of Humor

Had a date scheduled for tonight. Woke up with both of my eyes completely (well, there's enough room for me to write this) swollen shut.

I'm going to take this opportunity today and tonight to pray for you, readers and sisters. Sometimes God shuts our eyes to everything in the world (literally), so we can just turn into the quiet of our soul and find Him there. :)



2 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

Praying for your eyes! St Lucy! :D
thanks for the prayers. They are much appreciated.

Some people are sent here to open are eyes and see the glory of God, and others are sent for you to close your eyes and listen to your heart.

In Christ
Milisande

Gardenia said...

thank you for praying for me. I will pray for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails