Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


May 21, 2010

Summer Fashion: Weddings with Agatha


Ah! Weddings! I will likely post about this later, but I think I have found my calling in life. I should be a professional wedding guest. I would be very good at it, because I've had a LOT of practice... including a whopping 9 more weddings to attend this calendar year...and a few on the horizon for 2011!

Needless to say, this means getting a lot of dresses. And, preferably, dresses that I can wear in multiple seasons. We also have to be wary of bridesmaid colors--which means prints are always a win. Here are some of the dresses I've been eyeing for this (continual) wedding season.




Stripes are a fun choice for a casual summer wedding. Anthropologie.



This has everything great about recent trends: aqua, metallic, with architectural details. I'd pair it with a bright linen or silk shawl in chartreuse or salmon, and vibrant heels. Mod Cloth.



The bow on this navy dress is so sweet. The color is seasonless. Shabby Apple.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails