Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


May 17, 2010

Summer Fashion: Casual

This week, while Edith is still travelling, Julian and I are going to do a series on summer fashion. We'll share with you all our ideal summer outfit for 1) Casual/Vacation 2) Business and 3) Formal (weddings, graduations, etc.)

Kicking off with the casual, since I'll be spending my vacation in my favorite California city, I wanted to find something put together but still casual. The blouse is lightweight, the linen pants will be cool, and those espadrilles are incredibly comfortable--I live in them in the summer! And I just adore the big bag, with that bold (albeit odd) print.

California Dreaming:


Light Speed Blouse from Anthropologie




Alfani Linen and Rayon Pants from Macy's


Pink Studio Open Toe Espadrille from Endless.com




Pleasted Shoulder Bag from happyKatt on Etsy

UPDATE:
I can't believe I forgot to include a jacket (a necessity for cool CA nights) and jewelery! This jacket is sporty and versatile. And green: the most underrated neutral! And these awesome earrings echo the pattern of the top.


Ann Taylor Loft Jacket


Dichotomous Earrings from Etsy seller Nervous System

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails