Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


May 22, 2010

Summer Fashion: Weddings from Julian

Well, Agatha takes the cake on invitations to weddings! I am going to three this summer, but it's the first time in awhile that I'm not in any of the weddings. And I think that means that I can actually try to wear one of my bridesmaid dresses to a wedding. Drumroll, please...

Sophia silk dress from J.Crew



I wore this dress to my friend M's wedding in 2008, and it's a classic cut and beautiful material. I think I'll jazz it up with some fun strands of beads or a hair clip.



To the other weddings (where guests saw me donning the first dress dress), I think I'd choose something like this and wear my hair low in a loose bun off to the side.

Dress by J. Crew

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails