Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


November 25, 2009

While We're At It

So, Michael Bublé has a new album out (Crazy Love). And on that album there is a song that is so overwhelmingly POP that it just makes my head spin. But--is it the peppy beat? the piano and solo voice bridge? those soaring backround singers? the idea of floating on a bed through a confetti strewn supermarket with Mr. Bublé?--I feel compelled to post it here for my fellow single sisters.



Personally (with a thanksgiving break just around the corner), I'm more in the mood to sing this (even if the music video is rather riduculous):

1 comment:

Julian said...

So my problem is that I haven't been hanging out in the frozen food aisle!!!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails