Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


February 26, 2010

Lent Fail

I fail at lent.

It's only been nine days and I've already messed up my resolutions about 50 times. Including missing mass on both wednesday and thursday. SO, to cheer myself up a bit--and refocus on the season at hand--here's a beautiful meditation sung by Anonymous 4



It is, I think, a responsory dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Probably, technically, it belongs in the Christmas season, but it's haunting harmonies a quiet pace calm the heart and call us all to attention.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I made myself fill an entire page in my journal with, "Nunc coepi." I begin again. I treated myself like the disobedient child that I was, and it might have helped.

Related Posts with Thumbnails