Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


August 4, 2009

True Story #4

Seriously, my life is a comedy. 

I just went to the gym to workout and try to clear my mind.  About twenty minutes into my workout, I'm feeling pretty good when I hear some high-pitched cheering..."You can do it girls!"  I turned around, nearly falling off of my machine when I saw the cheerleading squad of a professional sports team working out with a trainer behind me.  Needless to say, they didn't exactly need to be working out as they were already in peak physical condition.  I felt that my baggy t-shirt was a little embarrassing compared to their outfits, too.  

I'm happy to report that instead of giving into feelings of self-doubt or bad body image, I pretended that they were cheering me on instead!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails