Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


August 27, 2009

The New Vocation

You may have noticed a few changes on the blog recently. The header now reads: "Three women trying to figure out what it means to be Catholic, lay, and modern all at once." Oh, and there's a new widget in the sidebar: a countdown (in lovely pink and borcade) to Edith's wedding next February.

That's right. We've mentioned it before, but now I guess its time for hearty well wishes, because Edith is getting married, and Julian and I couldn't be more thrilled. We started this blog to discuss the single life, but we've ended up talking less about the single vocation and more about how to live well.

For some people, the single vocation is a permanent thing. For others (for Edith, now) it is temporary. But the call to holiness is universal. What we need to learn is how to live out our specific vocation by every thing we do and every choice we make.

Please join us as we continue to walk this road together, changes and all.

3 comments:

Julian said...

So we aren't kicking Edith off because she is getting married?!?!?

ONLY KIDDING!

Grace in my Heart said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog! I love your reflections...so beautiful! The only thing I am confused about is which one you are! You'll have to give me a hint! :)

Edith Magdalene said...

I love you both so much! Thank you for this...you know, I was wondering what my role would be on the blog now that I won't be single anymore...haha :-) .... And Agatha...you are sneaky ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails