Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


June 12, 2009

Internet Recommendations

I tend to be behind the times on good website finds, but I wanted to give my recommendation to two that have become relative staples as I begin summer clerical work.  The first is Catholic Exchange, which provides lots of interesting links, but one especially that helps me focus at the beginning of the day: the daily homily link.  I have to say that the "virtual Adoration" opportunity is not something that I'm going to try, but it is nice to be able to read the Gospel, read a concise homily on it, and get my day going - especially when I can't get to Mass. 

The other website, Pandora, has taken off already, but I wanted to say how great it is to be able to listen to music at work.   They do a really decent job of picking music that I would like based on personal favorites, so I've been exposed to new musicians and composers without my active research.  That, in turn, provides me more time to actually do work than to waste time on the computer! :)  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails