Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


June 3, 2010

"The Horror, The Horror"


So reads one review of the Sex and the City 2, according to this NYT article. I admit it, readers. I saw the first movie. I never really did follow the series, but I did catch a few episodes here and there. I think the whole thing is a travesty and that Carrie Bradshaw et al. are emblematic of what is wrong with women today.

I won't see this one, but reading about it makes me want to - well - SCREAM! From a gay marriage scene to dirty one liners that are absolutely unrepeatable to the whiny, bored with Mr. Big Carrie Bradshaw - I cannot imagine anything more tortuous. When I see women running out to see this on opening night, I cannot help but wonder - what is wrong with us ladies???

1 comment:

Margaret E. Perry said...

See also: http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/burkas-and-birkins/Content?oid=4132715

Related Posts with Thumbnails