Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


April 29, 2010

Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena


"Now I invite you to weep, you and my other servants. And through your weeping and constant humble prayer I want to be merciful to the world. Run along this road of truth dead, so that you may never be reproached for walking slowly. For I will demand more of you now than before, since I have revealed my very self to you in my truth. Be careful never to leave the cell of self-knowledge, but in this cell guard and spend the treasure I have given you. This treasure is a teaching of truth founded on the living rock, the gentle Christ Jesus, clothed in a light that can discern darkness. Clothe yourself in this light, dearest daughter whom I so love, in truth. "

-- The Dialogue --

Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, TOP

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails