Three 20-something women trying to figure out what it means to be lay, Catholic, and modern all at once.


February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day

Oh, I could write a sob story for all single ladies on this day, especially Agatha and Edith, who are close to my heart. However, I'd rather leave a quotation.

We ask our Lover to come for us, and we keep our hearts open for His coming. We choose not to shut down. We let the tears come. We allow the ache to swell into a longing prayer for our God. And He comes, dear hearts. He does come. The times of intimacy -- the flowing waters of love -- those times then bring healing to places in our hearts that still need His touch



I pray this day that all women and men who wait on the Lord for love to be made incarnate for them experience it today. May you know of my prayers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails